Home > About ROKA > Organization
The ROKA is organized into 1st, 2nd, 3rd Field Army Command, CDC, SWC, Airborne Operation Command, Logistics Support Command, Training & Doctrine Command, Military Academy & other subordinate units.
Under the field army commands, Combat Support and Combat Service Support Units such as Supply/Maintenance etc are organized.
1st, 3rd field army commands are responsible for the front lines of the Forward Area,and 2nd Field Army Command is responsible for southern regions. CDC manages the Seoul area.
The other forces execute duties of special warfare, airborne operation, logistics support, training,administrative support, etc.
|office of Force Planning||
- Establishes mid-and long-term plans
- Presents requirements for projects enhancing defensive capability
- Manages execution of budheut & accounting
|office of lontellingence
& Oporations Support
- Maintains, disseminates intelligence & operations status
- Manages military security, information sharing tasks - Manages organization, training,operations support
|office of personnel||
- Develops personnel-related policy & regulations
- Manages the Army's welfare, spirit, physical training, military discipline
- plans and exe cutes ceremonies & events controls various disasters
|office of Logistics||
- Presents and executes logistics regulations
- Tasks of supply, maintenance, transportation and facility
- Manages environmental and regional damages,
|Office of Policy
& Public Affairs
- Develops Army`s policies and regulations and publicizes their implemen tation
- Coordinates and manages policy implementation
- Manages Public Affairs issues
- Serves as the Armay`s o fficial spokesperson
- Establishes intelligence plan/develops the system
- Presents and manages requirements for communication, computer and intelligence system
- Manages and educates personnel in intelligence field
- Organizes and manages reserve forces,conducts training
- Establishes mobilization management plan/prepares for execution and control
- Establishes reserve affairs plan